Sunday, May 02, 2010

Chloe - my new puppy!

After months of research, prayer and looking the Lord has blessed me with the perfect puppy, Chloe, a yellow Labrador Retreiver.  Knowing that she is not perfect, I still know that she is perfect for me.  I am looking forward to years of loving, training and enjoying life's journey with her.  Here's the first pictures I saw of her and then some I took yesterday.  Her first night at home was unremarkable....we shopped (girls loves to shop) we played, she ate, she did her business OUTSIDE, we played some more and then she quietly slept ALL NIGHT in her crate.  Thanking God for his gift of Chloe to my life!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Brenda,
Congratulations - You are reaching your goals, one at a time. Now, enjoy your new puppy, Chloe - you deserve her. Happy Mother's Day!!!