Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Valentine Day


Valentines Day can be a difficult time for those of us who are single and not by choice.  This year as the day approaches I am encouraged and at peace deep down.  The One and Only, the true Lover of my heart, soul, mind and body is my comfort and resting place.  I am my beloveds and HE is mine ....is my peace.  Yesterday, as I walked through the isle of a nearby store these Red Gerber Daisies caught my attention, and I felt Him say....Happy Valentines Day Brenda...I love you beyond your wildest imaginations....you are mine, I am dancing over you my daughter....KNOW THAT YOU ARE LOVED! 

I AM LOVED  more perfectly by the great I AM than I can fully understand or articulate. Simply put....I am loved and so are you.  Happy Valentines Day to all who read this.  May the joy of knowing Christ Jesus reign in your hearts today and forever.


No comments: