Friday, June 26, 2009

What are your expectations?

July 2, 2009

This morning as I stood in the cool breeze on my patio, my heart was overwhelmed by the goodness of our God. Looking around at my lawn, my bunnies, my house I was reminded of his abundant love and provision...and my heart's response at that moment was You oh God are so worthy of praise....so worthy of honor....so worthy of the devotion of my life's energies....what can I do for you today? How can I please you? What is it that I can do for you that would bless your heart? Standing in silence, not hearing his voice but sensing his sweetness I knew somehow that this moment was what he longed for.....the simple heart sharing in the quiet of the morning. He is my expectation, my help, and ever present one.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Praise God for moments such as this! It pleases Him and gives us a refreshed soul!