Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Remodel Complete!

This past summer, I began my floor remodeling project. Chris, Kathryn's husband, and I began July 4th with laying the laminate floor in the living room. Then came the tile floors in the entry, hall/bath and kitchen. Along the way, as projects go, there have been challenges and changes in the plan, but I am so thankful for a great contractor who came up with terrific solutions to each one....thanks Jason! Also, a shout out to Chris for his fabulous work on the laminate flooring.




Saturday, Christlyn helped me put the dishes back in the china cabinet. And YES, it's decorated for the Christmas Season. A bit early, but oh well.
Also Saturday, a group of guys from church came over and put their skills to work on hanging new blinds in my kitchen bay window and two bedrooms. More shouts out to the guys the worked on my place:
Roger!!
Beau!!
Steve!!
Randy!!


3 comments:

Jason Sooter said...

It really turned out Great! The living room changes are wonderful especially the tiling of the steps. The new trim was essential to top it off. I'm glad you love it!

Andrea Cherie said...

Looks awesome, Brenda!!

Danielle said...

It looks beautiful Brenda! I am looking forward to seeing it in person!