Monday, September 08, 2008

Varmint Invasion

I've noticed that there have been strange droppings in my garage, and then last Thursday night I stared into some dark eyes....oh so erie! He scampered off. Saturday, I went through the garage cleaning up the varmints messes, which included broken jars from my shelf...I was not too happy. Sunday morning, all the trash I had at the curb had been torn into ....something had to be done. Called daddy a couple times and finally decided come Monday morning I was going to call the City. However, last night when I came home from church I nearly jumped out of my skin as the sound of a scampering varmint broke the silence of my welcome home. I shut all the doors tight and called for help! Here's a Great BIG shout out to my son-in-law Daniel who saved me from the wild animals in my garage last night and then again this morning. So far, Daniel has removed 3 of the ugly varmints. I'm told there still may be more...yuck!!!! The conclusion I've come to today...I really miss my Jasper. With a dog in the yard, I never had this worry. Jasper....wherever you are...come home!

No comments: